A Brief History: Located at 398 Great River Road in Great River, New York, The Timber Point Mansion was originally constructed as an operational farm in 1882 for William L. Breeze when he bought a 290-acre parcel of land from the Nicoll Estate. Sold to Julian T. Davies in 1905, the house was renovated to the style we find today. As of right now it is part of Suffolk County Parks and the grounds are being used as a golf course. With its panoramic view of the Great South Bay, the mansion itself serves as a rental venue for weddings, parties, and corporate events.
Haunted History: Guest have claimed to have felt unusual cold spots throughout the mansion. Brides that have been in the mansion have heard 2 females having a conversation and then stop. Guests have also seen a gray man walking down a hallway and then walk through a door.