A Brief History: The St. George Tucker House sits at 113 West Nicholson Street, Williamsburg Virginia. The home was built in approximately 1716 on the island of Bermuda and later moved to Williamsburg by Judge Tucker. The building served as his family home and was renovated several times as his family grew. The building was maintained as a residence by the descendants of Tucker up until as recently as 1993. After being acquired by Colonial Williamsburg the home began to be used as a reception center for donors.

Haunted History: There have been claims of feeling cold spots throughout the house. People have also seen an apparition of an old man walking through the hallways.



Return To previous Page