A Brief History: Burlington Quaker meeting house is located at 340 High Street Burlington New Jersey. In 1678 monthly meetings were held in tents until 1682 when the Quakers decided to build the Quaker Meeting House. The Burlington Quaker House was the largest public building in town at the time. In 1783 another meetinghouse was built in lieu of the old one. The new meetinghouse was big enough to have quarterly meetings. In 1995 the meetinghouse got a renovation and made the building larger by adding another wing to the house. It is now used as a conference center.
Haunted History: People have claimed to hear an unusual chatter/conversation and then just suddenly stop. There have also been claims of seeing a man looking out the 2ndfloor window and then disappear.