A Brief History: The Kedge, meaning “small anchor” was built between 1870 and 1880 by US Navy Lt. Commander Henry Miller. Henry was a grandson of George Macculloch Miller, a wealthy lawyer and philanthropist from Morristown New Jersey, who is famous for his role in developing what would later become the United Hospital Fund. The house was originally built as a summer cottage but was later renovated to serve as a full-time residence. Located at 49 Macculloch Avenue, Morristown, New Jersey, the Kedge is still in the ownership of the descendants of the Millers and still acts as a private residence.
Haunted History: There have been claims of cold spots reported throughout the house. There have also been claims of feeling a heavy presence of someone on the 3rdfloor.