A Brief History: Located at 3275 Post Road in Warwick, Rhode Island, Warwick City Hall was designed by William R. Walker & Son and constructed in 1835. The building was constructed to serve as city hall as a part of the city civic center. In 1929 the building was renovated to make space for the city archives. Today the building still functions as city hall, where residents can visit the city clerk, municipal court, and various other city departments.
Haunted History: There has been an apparition caught on the video surveillance cameras inside of Warwick City Hall. People have also claimed to have felt cold spots and feelings of uneasiness.