A Brief History: Located at 310 ½ Essex Street in Salem, Massachusetts; the Witch House is the only structure left in Salem that has direct ties to the Witch Trials held in 1692. This was the home of Jonathan Corwin, the local magistrate. A man born on November 14, 1640, he purchased the house in 1675, and lived there for 40 years. Corwin was a civic leader. He was called upon to investigate the claims of witchcraft in Salem and served on the Court of Oyer and Terminer for the trials. During this time, he was one of the many to send nineteen people to the gallows to hang. All of these people were charged with the crime of witchcraft, and they all maintained their innocence from trial to hanging. The Court of Oyer and Terminer disbanded in October of 1692 and Corwin passed away on June 9, 1718.

Haunted History: Ghost Adventures visited this site. Upon investigation, they experienced equipment malfunctions, cold spots, sensations of being touched, and voices of a small child.