A Brief History: The Ye Waverly Inn is located at 16 Bank Street and Waverly Place. The Inn was built in 1844, and purchased by two Israeli restaurant owners named Hanna and Sarid Drory. Since 1844 there have been some modern changes to the Inn, such as air conditioning, heating, and numerous new owners of the Inn. Today the Inn is known as the Ye Waverly Inn & Garden. The Inn is still open to the public for good dining and good times.
Haunted History: In the 1920s the New York Times published an article about the ghosts of Ye Waverly Inn setting fires inside the restaurant. Today employees and guests claim to see shadowy figures walking around inside and outside of the Inn.